MONSOON, MOUNTAINS, FOG, SHE n I


Monsoon was back ‘dark’ n ‘loud’,
The Mountain was romancing with d cloud,
Teasing them were d winds a bit ‘rainy’,
Gushing streams played the ‘romantic melody’,

Trees swayed to d tunes, whereas I was d silent witnesse,
But I was not alone, my companions were the ‘fog’ n ‘SHE’,

Drops entered her clothes n she felt d ‘chill’,
I held her hand to make her ‘still’,
D warmth of d touch mesmerized me, feet to hair,
N suddenly now all d nature was interested in my affair,
D teasing winds came rushing n played with her clothing,
I glanced n could see a ‘tranquil’ face even as her wet’ hair’ n ‘dupatta’ were floating,

Gauging d intensity, d winds left us in our essence,
D only sound now was that of silence,

Everyone in d nature from D Mountain to trees,
Were lending their energies for us to unleash,
Each others expectations n fantacies,
D provocation brought us to unease,
But fog played the foul,
D calmness made me freeze,
But she allowed herself to release,
And held back my hand with a clear intention to SQUEEZE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER

THE WAIT

THE ESSENCE (PART-1)