YOUR PRESENCE


                                                                   
The chaos it fades,
The turmoil it evades (me),
There dwells an ‘unruffled’ silence,
When you grace me by your presence,

My ‘mind’, it eludes sense,
My ‘heart’, it takes precedence,
As my’ body’ shivers to your essence,
When you grace me by your presence’

When your gaze penetrates through my soul,
I am ashamed of my hidden n naughty core,
I am forced to, sanctify my existence,
When you grace me by your presence,

What are you?
Re-embodiment of the higher spirit? Or
Just a humble creature, whatever u r,
Please do me a favor, hence,
Keep gracing me with your presence,
 (Great to meet you after six months)                                             

                                                                                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER

THE WAIT

THE ESSENCE (PART-1)