MOTHER



When legends said ‘God is omnipresent’,
They were referring to you mother, (every child is gifted with you)
You are the only specie admirable to that extent,
And in the universe can be found none other,

Taking a lot of pains, you gave me birth,
Nurtured me, loved me, molded me,
Your unrelenting energies witnessed the earth,
For this whole of ‘mankind’ wants to thank thee,

Your happiness lies in mine,
Calling me recurrently just to confirm if I am fine,
Forcing me even at middle of night to dine,
My every experience with you is divine,

You know whom I like; you know what I like,
Ranging from the neighborhood girl to my bike (you know everything)
You protect me from dad, elder’s n foes,
You support me n my friends also share our woes,

What’s now the difference between you n GOD?
Perhaps it’s that, you are more ‘kind’,
Coz even after doing everything you give him all the creditttttt…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER

THE WAIT

THE ESSENCE (PART-1)